Purchasing Curecoin works similar to bitcoin and other altcoins
- Find a Curecoin exchange
- Similar to the stock market, you can place:
- Stop-Limit Orders
- Market orders
- Margin Trading (on some)
- Exchanges all have Fees for your trading activity
- Convert your local currency to bitcoin (check local laws).
- Some exchanges allow for purchase of bitcoin for fiat (USD) money directly on the exchange!
- Use your bitcoin to place “buy” bids on Curecoin on the exchange, market symbol [CURE].
- You can now use your CURE in:
- The emerging Curecoin marketplace on CoinPayments
- Conduct business in Peer-2-Peer transactions
- Trade CURE based on market conditions, or transfer them to your wallet for long-term cold storage.
- You can deposit, withdraw and transfer your Curecoins very easily – even between exchanges!
- Follow cryptocurrency market conditions, do your due diligence (DD), before buying and selling your coins to gain the biggest advantage!
- Donate your CURE to the Curecoin Project (covers multiple charities), or to the charity of your choice.
- Note: If you don’t plan on trading your CURE regularly, we recommend you withdraw you CURE to your wallet client and back it up.
- You can benefit from earning stake (PoS) on your CURE while they reside in your wallet – something you cannot do on any exchange.
- If you decide to leave your Curecoin on exchanges for extended periods of time, you are giving away your stake to the the exchange.
- It is never a good idea to use and exchange account in lieu of your own secure wallet. An exchange account is no substitute for cold storage.
* Curecoin does not own, employ or work for any cryptocurrency trading exchange.
** Curecoin does not control coins at the exchanges and if you have a discrepancy it must be settled with the exchange in question.