Attention: For Live support and discussion, please visit our Discord! https://discord.me/curecoin
Folding on ASROCK H110 Pro BTC+ Motherboards
For ASROCK H110 Pro BTC+ Motherboards
Here is what I did to get everything to work for my UBUNTU 4x 1080 TI rig.
Initially, I was only getting ~3Million PPD with four 1080TIs which is rather low.
Here are the steps I took to fix this issue:
1. Update BIOS firmware from 1.10 to 1.60 (careful while doing this. Flashing BIOS is risky. Make sure you know what you are doing)
2. Set every PCIe to highest generation (one slot has gen 3, all others have gen 2. Make sure it's not automatic)
3. Make sure every GPU is in the black PCI slots only. Make sure at least one GPU is in the Gen3 slot (which is the 16x large PCI slot)
4. REINSTALL NVIDIA DRIVERS. I read online somewhere that these drivers should be reinstalled after setting the PCI generation on MOBO Bios.
5. Boot to desktop. If one GPU is not appearing, it's because of the GEN3 PCI slot. To fix this, in terminal:
# sudo nano /etc/default/grub
Find this line:
and set to
6. I also did some light overclocking, but each 1080TI does't go over ~200W.
Current PPD: 4.35Million
Hope this helps someone else out there!
Thanks for sharing!!
One more step I forgot to mention after updating grub file!!
Before rebooting, type: