Attention: For Live support and discussion, please visit our Discord! https://discord.me/curecoin
What questions you need to clarify before you begin your study.
What are the guiding ideas and cause-and-effect relationships;
- what is the author's in this program;
- what is the methodology of using Edusharky and the course philosophy of the course, ideology
of the course (but not political science!), gnoseology, i.e., its cognitive value;
- the logic of the course;
- The logic of the course; the principles of designing a program;
- The specifics of teaching methods and technology;
- optimal forms of knowledge control;
- knowledge assessment criteria.
2. Curriculum and thematic plan (1-2 pages):
No. of topics
Topic of the lesson Amount of time, in hours
Note. The sum of hours should be a multiple of the number of academic weeks in the year, i.e. 34.
3. Content aspect of the program:
- topic number, topic wording (verbless form
- theme transcription (10-15 phrases);
- inter-subject links (subject - topic);
- sound line (main and background);
- visuals (names of pictures, sets of slides,
video and film clips, tables, etc.)
- creative tasks in the class;
- pedagogical accents.
Note. Such information is given for each topic.
- Draft school development concept. It is developed basically
mainly for 5-10 years, is discussed and approved by edusharky.com/buy-dissertations at the Pedagogical Council of the school, and then (ideally) defended at the Expert Council
or in the regional ministry of education. Development of .
starts with diagnostics. It is necessary to identify the following parameters: social composition of students; intelligence index;
level of children's upbringing; readiness of the teaching staff to innovate; parents' readiness to
to explore the educational and cultural space,
in which the school is located to establish business relationships.
Structure of the draft school development concept:
Characteristics of the school and the community.
1.1 The school's social profile. The social background of the children, nationality, family composition, parents' employment, level of material and moral well-being, etc., etc.
1.2 The spiritual world of students, IQ, upbringing, level of
anxiety, the role of https://edusharky.com/essay-editing-service in children's lives, children's requests (what
The role of school in children's lives (what new subjects they would like, explanation of interest in them).
1.3 Pedagogical staff. Staffing, qualifications of teachers (categories), staffing, adaptive characteristics of teachers (length of service).
1.4 The cultural and educational space of the school.
2 The main ideas of the experiment.
2.1 Methodology of the experiment.
2.2 Relevance of the experimental work.
2.3 Research hypothesis.
Basic conditions and objectives of the experiment.
2.5 Scientific guidance. 3.
Rationale for the development model. Functions of the future school:
- recreational (recreation),
- Valeological (health pedagogy),
- legal protection,
4. the educational system of schools in the future.
4.1 Specifics of the educational system.
4.2 Educational work.
These days, the picture is the opposite
Diversity of nations and beliefs is a source of forming a DIALOGUE environment.
Some facts about education in ancient times
Relying on this interaction of systems
What is pedagogical design and why is it important for education